In House Lab and Pharmacy
We primarily care for dogs and cats.
Services provided include:
- Call Ahead or Walk-in
- Referral Services
- Blood and Plasma Transfusions
- Diagnostic Imaging- Digital Radiology and Ultrasound
- Full Surgical Facility
- Hospitalization and Intensive Care
- Nursing Support Line keeps you connected to your pet during their stay.
- On Site Laboratory Capabilities
- Oxygen Support
Central Carroll Animal Emergency is a Blood Distribution Center and offers local animal hospitals the ability to provide their patients with packed red blood cells (PRBCs) and plasma if needed. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hospital recording will indicate how your regular veterinarian can contact us during "off" hours.
Central Carroll Animal Emergency
1030 Baltimore Blvd Suite 180, Westminster, MD 21157 (410)871-2000